May 29, 2011

'Caught a Bug?' Card

I thought that I would do a post. It has been forever since I did one hasn't it. I love this card that I made using a Cricut cartridge that I got for my birthday. I love the sentiment that I hand wrote onto the card. There is a jar around the bug, but it is cut out of vellum so it is not easy to see in the picture. I hope you have enjoyed this post!!

I have a question for all of you. I am looking for a Clip-It-Up. It can be either a generic brand or the actual thing. If you have one for sale please email me at my business address. Thanks!

I also have an announcement. KatelynCo now has a facebook page where I will give you updates on what's going on and all that good stuff. Simply go to Facebook and search 'KatelynCo' and you will find it. I hope you will become a fan. ~Emma