July 19, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Entry


My Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper at www.mypinkstamper.com is having a Design Team Call and I'm going to share my entry with you. We had to use the colors orange, green, turquoise, brown, and another color of our choice. So here's my project. :)


Recipe:
Patterned Paper from DCWV cut at 3.75" x 5"
Turquoise Paper cut at 4.25" x 4"
Brown Cardstock cut at 5.5" x 8.5" and folded in half for a 5.5" x 4.25" card base
'Smile' phrase cut from Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge at 1.25"
Cupcake also cut from Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge at 2.5"
Pink glitter paper from Doodlebug Design cut at 1.25" x 4"
Green ribbon from Michael's
All cardstock from Hobby Lobby except for the orange cardstock. The orange cardstock came from a scrap pack I got a long time ago. The scrap pack's source is unknown.
I used a pop dot underneath my cupcake for extra dimension.
The Cuttlebug folder that I used on my pink strip came with my Cuttlebug V2 machine so I don't know the name of it or if it is available for purchase.
The orange hearts are the 'Smile' layer cut at the same size to tie the colors together.

If I owned any My Pink Stamper stamps I certainly would have used them. :)
Thanks for stopping by!! ~Emma