August 24, 2011

Cartridge Spotlight!!

Hi everyone!!! This blog is officially open once again!!! Yay! I hope you guys haven't been too lonely. Today I am showing you all of the cards that I have made using the Create-a-Critter cartridge. This is a great cartridge full of cute animals and other fun images. It is really easy to work with and easy layers too. Those are always a big plus, right? :) If you go to the new free Cricut Craftroom you can preview this cartridge using your cricut.com account. I hope you enjoy looking at my projects from this cartridge and I hope you have a great day! Come back tomorrow for another fun project. :) ~Emma

P.S. Sorry about the weird formatting on this post. Blogger was giving me issues.
P.P.S. The Facebook giveaway winner has been announced. Check out www.facebook.com/KatelynCo.EKS to see if it was you. :)