August 27, 2011

Cutest Card/Tag ever!!!
















Hi everyone!! I made this ADORABLE gift tag/mini card today and I just LOVED making it. I used my Gypsy (again) to plan it out and do my welding. That little device is such a time saver!! Here is the recipe:

Cow: Create-a-Critter
Phrase: Create-a-Critter
Though bubble: Create-a-Critter
Barn: Create-a-Critter
Milk bottle: Create-a-Critter
Marquee shape: Storybook

The marquee shape is welded for the card base and cut again for the layer. When I planned this out on my Gypsy I knew it would be small, but I didn't know that it would be this small. :) I included a quarter in one of my pictures for size comparison. :) On the facebook page, I am having a giveaway to celebrate 50 fans!! Go check it out!! And come back tomorrow for another fun project!! ~Emma