December 24, 2011

The 11th Day of Christmas - Guest Designer - Cynthia!


Welcome to KatelynCo! Today is the 11th Day of Christmas! Happy Christmas Eve! :) Today, I am hosting a guest designer. :) Yay!!  As you know, tonight is Santa's big night, so Cynthia created a Santa themed project (which I love!). So I'll turn it over to her now. :D

Hello!
 Today I am guest designing for “KatelynCo” at www.katelynco.blogspot.com.
I made this Christmas card and used the Simply Charmed Cartridge.

I cut the chimney out twice at 6.5 inches. I only layered the front part of the chimney.
I glued only the corners of other chimney. I then glued both together to make an envelope to stick Santa in.
The Santa card I cut at 6 inches. I used a brad to hold card together. The inside of the card I will be writing my sentiments.

Thank you Emma for having me be a guest!
Hope you guys like my card! Happy Holidays
From your friend Cynthia at www.creativecynthia.blogspot.com!