January 5, 2012

'I Love You' Valentine! 100th Post!!!!

Hello everyone!! Can you believe that this is my 100th post on this blog? I sure can't. :) Today I am participating in a challenge from the Trendy Twine blog. The challenge is to create something Valentine's Day-ish (LOL!! :D) project using Trendy Twine or embroidery floss. Since I don't own any Trendy Twine I used white embroidery floss. The cut is from Celebrate With Flourish Cricut Lite Cartridge. The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Vintage Greetings stamp set. The paper is from All Occasions II stack from Hobby Lobby. On the KatelynCo Facebook Fan Page I will be having a giveaway soon for hitting 75 fans and for my 100th post. It will be up eventually, but I am still trying to get some giveaway supplies (hint, hint. :D). Come back soon for more fun projects soon!! :) ~Emma