February 23, 2012

I'm back!!

Hello everyone! Welcome back to KatelynCo! I got sick with the stomach flu, so I didn't have a lot of ambition to blog or craft. :) But, I made two birthday cards for today's post. Did you see my button over on the right sidebar?? -----------> I just installed it. And it's available for grabbing! :) Anyway, here are the cards.

This one is a girl's card. I used my Gypsy to weld together the shapes for the card base. I also used my Smiley Cards cartridge on my Gypsy to make the cupcake. Did you know that that cartridge is available in the Digital Cartridges section of Cricut.com? That means you can use it in the Cricut Craft Room!! Back to the card. :) I used a Pink By Design stamp to make the sentiment. The twine is from The Twinery.

This card was really simple. I just took some cardstock scraps that I had and cut them for the layers and the base. The star was cut out of the same color as the card base. I embossed it with the Reptile Cuttlebug embossing folder to give it more interest. The stamp is from Pink by Design, again. :) And last, but not least, the twine is from The Twinery. :)

I hope you enjoyed these cards, and I hope you all have a great day!! Thanks for stopping by!! ~Emma