March 22, 2012

3 Turtle Cards

Hello everyone!! Welcome to KatelynCo!! I haven't been posting because I've been so busy. I have started something new with birthday cards. I just make as many as I need of one card. It's a great way to use your scraps too. :)
For these cards, I used TPC Studio Greetings Stamps and The Twinery's Charcoal twine. I also used my Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder. The turtle I cut from Create-a-Critter cartridge. I originally was going to do all the layers, but when I put them on, it didn't look quite right, so I just drew the circles on with a white gelly roll pen. I cut the bottom of the black layer with some decorative scissors to give it texture.

Homespun Elegance Prince Blog Hop

I also wanted to announce the blog hop that I am participating in later this month. I have some great blog candy to giveaway. :) Hope you all will join us starting at Jessica's blog (www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com). Hope to see you all then!! ~Emma