March 28, 2012

Coffee Can Organization

Hello everyone!! Welcome to KatelynCo! Today I have a fun organization project using coffee cans. Here's what I did:

First I measured the cans and cut my paper to 12" x a 1/2 inch bigger than my can. I then scored 1/4 inch on each side and folded them in. 12 inches wouldn't fit all the way around the can, so I made it look good with ribbon tied in a corset look.

As you can see I just punched 3 holes in the paper and tied ribbon through it.

I cut the bookplates from Fabulous Finds Cricut Cartridge. These were perfect because they came with holes to thread twine from The Twinery through. I also used some silk flowers to add a little extra something to the labels. Everything but the heart print is from the Flower Shower DCWV stack. The heart print is from Hobby Lobby.

Hope you all enjoyed this organization tip. I hope you will come back soon, especially Saturday for the Little Prince Blog Hop that I am participating in. :) ~Emma

Homespun Elegance Prince Blog Hop