April 25, 2012

Circus Thank You Card

Hello everyone!! Welcome to KatelynCo!! Today I have a cute Thank You card to share. This is a circus themed card. I just used the Create a Critter cartridge for this card. I loved the little peanut and circus tent, so I decided to use those. The face on the peanut is from Peachy Keen Stamps. It is from the Everyday Faces set. For the cross hatch on the peanut, I drew it on using my Cricut markers. I didn't want to cut that tiny piece. The banner I made by welding 2 signs together. I scored it with my trimmer to add dimension. The twine is Charcoal twine from the Twinery. The embossed background is the seeing spots folder that I inked. The stamp is from TPC Studio. I hope you have enjoyed this card! ~Emma

P.S. The winner for the vinyl has been chosen. Congrats to Lisa!! :) ~E