December 14, 2011

The 1st Day of Christmas - Homemade Gift Tags

Hello everyone!! Welcome to the 1st day of Christmas in my 12 Days of Christmas event! ;) Today I am going to show you the gift tag design that I am going to use this year. I used a top-note shape that you can get from quite a few cartridges. I got mine from Gypsy Wanderings. The candy cane is from Christmas Cheer. I planned this out on my Gypsy to save paper. For the sentiment, I used a $1 stamp set from Michael's. Here is the tag design that I used last year:


For this tag, I used Tags, Bags, Boxes & More for the tag. The snowflake is from the Christmas/Noel cartridge. The stamp is from my stash of wooden stamps, so I don't know where I got it. :)

Also, my Facebook page just hit 75 fans! Woo-hoo! There will be a giveaway on there soon, so stay tuned! :) Until tomorrow, Merry Christmas! ~Emma