December 17, 2011

The 4th Day of Christmas

Hello everyone! Today, I am so excited to be guest designing for Karey of www.creativecraftcorner.com. Today is the 4th day of Christmas out of 12. I made a handmade gift bag for Christmas that is so simple to do. All you need is patterned paper, cardstock, a brown lunch sack, and adhesive. So easy!

I used Christmas Cheer to cut the snowflake. The sentiment is from a Christmas collage sentiment paper. The torn pink paper is supposed to resemble non-traditional snow. After I decorated the bag, I put my gift in and tied it closed with ribbon. I used a single hole punch to punch two holes in the bag and then tie it with ribbon. This is perfect if you are running low on gift bags. I always have gift bags, so I don’t know why I chose to make this project.

A big thanks to Karey for allowing me to guest design on her blog (www.creativecraftcorner.com). Have an AMAZING holiday everyone!!