December 18, 2011

The 5th Day of Christmas - Guest Designer Mr. Cricut Crazy

Hello everyone! Welcome to Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas! Today I have a guest designer! Tanner of www.mrcricutcrazy.com has agreed to do a post for ya'll. :) And now I'll turn it over to him! :D

W
elcome!


Today I'm guest designing for "KatelynCo"


She has an awesome blog!


Today, I made an AWESOME card using some NEW Paper! :D





Here's my card :
















I used my "Simply Everything" Stamp set! I used a "Stampin Up" Bug Stamp set!


Its an A2 sized card!


Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I just got on Winter Break! So I don't have to do any school work! ((YES)) Haha.


Make sure you go check out her blog!



You should follow her as Well!!! :D


Have a great day!
Thank you for letting me Guest Design!!!