December 22, 2011

The 8th Day of Christmas - Envelope Mini Album


Hello everyone! Sorry this post is late. I was trying to get this album done in time to share yesterday, but it wasn't quite quick enough. So today, you get 2 days in one. :) I am making three of these mini albums for the grandparents in my families. I covered all of the envelopes with the pattern paper. After making the covers with cardboard covered with paper, I took it too Office Depot to get it bound. Then the fun part - DECORATING!!! LOL! For the cover, I used Once Upon a Princess for the word 'Grandkids' and Storybook for the year.


For this page, I used Boys will be Boys for the basketball hoop. And I used Blackletter for the first time ever! I used it for the name and for the 's' on the hoop. The 's' stands for 'Spartans'. :)


This page is one of my favorites. I used Indie Art for the heart. The name is cut from Storybook. Because the top layer ripped slightly, I added silver glitter (not Stickles :D) to cover that. :)

This is my page. :) Isn't it cute. I cut the bow from Once Upon a Princess. Since I used gray for the dots, I decided to add glitter to make it look like silver. My name is cut from All Mixed Up.


This page is for an army obsessed boy. :) The tank is cut from Boys Will be Boys. The name is from the Designer's Calendar font. 

This last page is also one of my favorites. I cut the butterfly from Create-a-Critter. The name is from Printing Press. I had to make sure there was room for the bird. :D

This book acts as a scrapbook, but it also acts as a photo album. What grandparents don't have tons of pictures of their grandkids, especially those little wallets. :) The envelope part of this book is to store those for each person named. I hope you enjoyed this (late) project. :D Come back soon for my guest designer Sandra! :D ~Emma