January 16, 2012

Birthday Note Card Set

Hello everyone!! Thanks for joining us this lovely Tuesday. :) Today I made this note card set. I used my Razzel (by Mr. Cricut Crazy) for all of the cards (this pack has a doggie theme). For the cards, I used three cards that I have posted already (here, here, and here). I had already mailed the purple with flowers doggie card in one of the posts, So I made a look alike to bring the number of cards in the pack to an even four. For the topper, I used different cardstocks that I had. They are cut slightly unevenly for a slight touch of fun. The 'Birthday Wishes' is from Pink By Designs Vintage Greetings. The flower was cut from George and Basic Shapes. The twine is Honeydew and Peapod from the Twinery. I hope you enjoyed this project and I hope you have a great day!! ~Emma