January 14, 2012

'Welcome Little One' Popcorn/Favor Box

Yesterday on my Facebook Page, I shared this sneak peek of what was to come today. Well, are you ready to see???? :)
I made this adorable little popcorn box to be used as a favor/candy/anything else you can think of (LOL!!) box. I am spotlighting in this project Pink By Design Stamps, Glitter Paper from Die Cuts with a View, and twine in the colors Blossom and Caribbean from The Twinery.
I cut it at 5.5" from Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cricut cartridge. cut the white circle at 1.75" from George and Basic Shapes and inked it with pink ink. I then stamped my sentiment in brown ink. I used 2 scalloped circles from Mini Monograms (cut at 2"). I adhered one flat on the box, the other is pop-dotted above it.
For the twine, I just used both colors and tied a little bow. :) Super simple!! I tried to keep this project so that it could be used for either gender. You could also switch the colors for a different look.

Do you notice anything different on my photos? That's right!! I purchased a watermark!! I love how subtle it is, yet it marks the picture as truly mine. :) I purchased it from DPNDSUDIO on Etsy. Here is the listing for the water mark that I purchased. I am extremely happy with it!

I hope you've enjoyed this project and have a fabulous day! ~Emma