January 12, 2012

Pink By Design Sympathy Card

Hello everyone!! If you remember a while back, I created a card for a request that I had gotten. Well, I am entering to be on the Pink By Design Design Team. So, I used Pink By Design's Vintage Greetings set to create this card. The shell is from Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge. The paper is from Boho Chic stack by Hobby Lobby.

If you monitor the KatelynCo Facebook Page, you know that there are two surprise Valentine's packages to be won. One is for the Paper Crafting Nut and the other is for the Note Card Hoarder. We only have 8 fans to get to 100 and if we get there by Saturday morning, I'll add another package. So, if you haven't already, click on the Facebook button on the top of this blog and like my page. I'd appreciate it. :) Thanks!! ~Emma