January 30, 2012

Retirement Series Part 1 - Shell Thank You Note Cards

Sorry this post is so late! I went on a fun field trip with my family today, so I got home rather late and forgot about posting until now. But it's up now!! :D


I made these fun note cards using my Gypsy (Gypsy Wanderings for the square shape) and the shell was from Life's a Beach. I made these fun 4x4 inch note cards for a retirement gift. Since you get a lot of gifts when you are retiring, I thought that someone who's retiring will need a lot of thank you notes, why not make them special. :) I will be packaging them up in a gift package tomorrow. So make sure and come back!

Close up of my stamping job. :) Stamp is from Pink by Design's Vintage Greetings set. I got the idea to make these cards from this post on the Pink by Design blog by Lisa. I hope you enjoyed this project and I hope you will come back in the next week for the rest of my retirement gift series. :) ~Emma

P.S. I have a giveaway going on on the Facebook Page for some vinyl from Vinyl Couture. Enter soon because I will be choosing the winner soon. Check out their website here or their facebook page here. ~E