February 14, 2012

A Valentine's Recap

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!! :) For today, I am going to show you most (if not all) of the valentines that I made this year.

I thought I would start with my favorite. A fun, flourish heart from Celebrate With a Flourish was the perfect cut to finish this card up. Here's its post.

I made this valentine while I was trying out the Cricut Design Studio trial version (I like my Gypsy WAY better). :) I didn't make a post on this one. The patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby and the stamp is from TPC Studio.
Here is my second favorite valentine. :) I made this without a Cricut cut; however, I did use my Cuttlebug. Seems like I can't make a card without Provo Craft products. :D Here is it's post.
Here is a different color-schemed card. I used my Cricut on this one. :) I really like this stamp cut and will most definitely be using it again. :D Here is its post.
Here's the last one. I made this one to try out my Pink By Design stamps. I love the little 'angel heart'. ;) Here is it's post from July 2011. :D

I am a little late handing out my valentines, so there may be a couple more coming up. :D Tomorrow is a Valentine's Thank You card. :) Something different than usual, right? ~Emma