January 5, 2013

Muted Colors Masculine Card

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend and new year! I wanted to share a card I made that I never posted. This last summer I bought my first border punch and have been in love ever since. They are so much easier to use than decorative scissors. 

This simple card is perfect for the one male that is so hard to make cards for, but can easily be redone with a scalloped border punch, lacy ribbon, and a flower for a lady's card. 

For this card, I used the Binding Edge Punch by EK Success for the edge, Vintage Greetings from Pink By Design, and jute binding. The stars are cut from George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.

For the star, I cut a larger brown star and crimped it for some texture.The green star adds another layer to the the card. 

 Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have an awesome weekend! ♥E